What is Team Tullos?
Team Tullos is open to staff, pupils, parents, carers, aunties, uncles, brothers, sisters, grandparents etc.
Our aim is to get fit and healthy in 2018 – 19 to help prepare us for taking part in the Kilt Walk in June 2019. We’re looking to complete the 26 mile walk, but you can choose to complete the 13 mile walk or 6 mile walk based on your own comfort level.
- Weekly after school fitness sessions with AFC, a running coach, and other activities like circuits for pupils and adults.
- Lunch time activities for children in Team Tullos.
- Free Fun Days Out at the weekend – to Scolty, Crathes Castle, Hazelhead Park and Loch Muick. Entry fees and buses paid.
- Health and Progress Checks. Organised events like 5K runs.
- Weekly free fruit for participants.
- Lots of encouragement and support.
Want to get fit – join Team Tullos?
All you needed to do is sign up with your child and try to take part in at least 1 fitness session a week. This will guarantee you the chance to enjoy the trips and events free of charge.
ALL CHILDREN WILL NEED AN ADULT TO SIGN UP TOO
Forms can be obtained from the office and more details will follow after you have signed up.
Go for it – be a part of Team Tullos!